Fine Tuning of Agent-Based Evolutionary Computing
Save to Library. Create Alert. Share This Paper.
- Actions and Detail Panel.
- Evolutionary Multi-Agent Systems - From Inspirations to Applications | Aleksander Byrski | Springer.
- Topology from the Differentiable Viewpoint;
- Evolutionary Multi-Agent Systems From Inspirations to Applications;
- Advanced Business Programming with C# 2005;
- Frontiers | Toward Computational Motivation for Multi-Agent Systems and Swarms | Robotics and AI!
- Multi-agent-Based Decision Support Systems in Smart Microgrids | SpringerLink;
Figures, Tables, and Topics from this paper. Figures and Tables. Citations Publications citing this paper. The Missing Link!
Mostafa , Alicia Y. Mostafa , Aida Mustapha , Hanayanti Hafit.
ICAART - International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence
References Publications referenced by this paper. Niching methods for genetic algorithms Samir W. The applications described are mainly in the areas of unmanned aerial vehicles UAVs and unmanned ground vehicles UGVs. Throughout, the authors link basic theory to multi-agent cooperative control practice — illustrated within the context of highly-realistic scenarios of high-level missions — without losing site of the mathematical background needed to provide performance guarantees under general working conditions. Many of the problems and solutions considered involve combinations of both types of vehicles.
- Evolutionary Multi-Agent Systems | Aleksander Byrski Book | In-Stock - Buy Now | at Mighty Ape NZ.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today;
- Hell and Earth: A Novel of the Promethean Age.
- Actions and Detail Panel!
- Download Product Flyer!
- Scrum: Novice to Ninja: Methods for Agile, Powerful Development.
Topics explored include target assignment, target tracking, consensus, stochastic game theory-based framework, event-triggered control, topology design and identification, coordination under uncertainty and coverage control. The use of multi-agent system technologies in both everyday commercial use and national defense is certain to increase tremendously in the years ahead, making this book a valuable resource for researchers, engineers, and applied mathematicians working in systems and controls, as well as advanced undergraduates and graduate students interested in those areas.
Her research interests include cooperative control and decision-making for multi-agent systems and human-robot interaction. Permissions Request permission to reuse content from this site. Quintero, David A.
Undetected location. NO YES. Selected type: Hardcover.
- Cooperative Control of Multi-Agent Systems: Theory and Applications.
- Schools of linguistics : competition and evolution?
- [PDF] Evolutionary multi-agent systems - Semantic Scholar!
- The Missing Link! A new skeleton for evolutionary multi-agent systems in Erlang.
- Managing Corporate Social Responsibility in Action (Corporate Social Responsibility Series).
- Organizational Learning: Creating, Retaining and Transferring Knowledge.
- Evolutionary Multi-Agent Systems.