Theory of singular perturbations.
Theory of Singular Perturbations. Asymptotic analysis of singular perturbations.
- Summer School on Multi-Rate Processes, Slow-Fast Systems and Hysteresis!
- Singular Perturbation and Hysteresis.
- Challenging Social Work: The Institutional Context of Practice.
The theory of singular perturbations. Asymptotic Analysis of Singular Perturbations. Singular Perturbations and Boundary Layer Theory. Methods and Applications of Singular Perturbations.
Passar bra ihop
Matched asymptotic expansions and singular perturbations. Singular perturbations I: Spaces and singular perturbations on manifolds without boundary. Magnetic Hysteresis.
- Singular perturbations and hysteresis.
- The effect of additive noise on dynamical hysteresis.
- Singular Perturbations and Time Scales in Guidance and Control of Aerospace Systems: A Survey.
- Singular Perturbations and Hysteresis.
Perturbations: theory and methods. Perturbations: Theory and Methods. Theory and Methods. Sign in.
Applications of Stochastic Programming
Get my own profile Cited by View all All Since Citations h-index 24 19 iindex 48 Sergei Sazhin University of Brighton Verified email at brighton. Louis, St Verified email at wustl. Verified email at ssau.
Dynamical systems control mathematical modelling chemical kinetics and combustion mathematical biology. Articles Cited by Co-authors. Automation and remote control 49 9 , , Introduction to system order reduction methods with applications , Proceedings of the Royal Society of London.
Vladimir Sobolev - Google Scholar Citations
Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics , A non-smooth temperature-driven phase separation model with conserved energy and a large set of equilibria is shown to develop spontaneously two different time scales as time tends to infinity. The temperature evolution becomes slower and slower, while the microevolution on the unknown phase interface keeps its own independent characteristic speed. In the large time limit, the temperature becomes uniform in space, there exists a partition of the physical body into at most three constant limit phases, and the phase separation process has a hysteresis-like character.
- International Workshop on Multi-Rate Processes and Hysteresis;
- Dynamical Hysteresis Without Static Hysteresis: Scaling Laws and Asymptotic Expansions (1997).
- Green Girl.
- Proceedings of the Conference Held at the Ecole Centrale de Lyon, December 8-10, 1976.
- Duplicate citations.
- Asymptotic Hysteresis Patterns in a Phase Separation Problem | SpringerLink;
- The Report: Kuwait 2012.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF. Skip to main content.
Singular Perturbations and Boundary Layer Theory
Advertisement Hide. Conference paper. This is a preview of subscription content, log in to check access.